Creating Great Strategy is Hard Work
- You know you need a strategy, but where do you start?
- There are many strategy tools, but which ones are the best?
- What are the right steps to take? In what order?
- How do I know what questions to ask?
- What is the best way to document my strategy creation?
- How do I turn my Strategic initiatives into a project plan?
- How do I track Strategic Plan tasks and hold my team accountable?
- How do I measure success/failure of my Strategy?
Strategy without Action is a Dream
But Action without Strategy is a Nightmare
Industry research studies have shown that small and medium businesses (SMBs) that do not have a coherent strategy lose an average of $190,000/year through poor staff direction, conflicting goals, and the inefficiencies across the organization. Companies who implement a misinformed or bad strategy suffer much more, cash drains away, and can ultimately go out of business.
Main Elements of StratPlan Software:
- Mission statement creation and evaluation
- Vision statement creation and evaluation
- Company values creation and evaluation
- Company objectives creation and evaluation
- Forces driving change identification and evaluation
- Key success factors analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces of Competition
- Industry Canvas Map
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategy Maps
- Strategy Project Plan with Task Assignments
- Strategy Execution Dashboard