StratPlan Turns Your Goals Into Reality
Watch this overview video to understand how StratPlan can drive your Strategy creation and execution plan success
The StratPlan Software solution helps you create the elements of your strategy, document your Strategy Map, identify the execution tasks plan and will be used by your team members to realize your winning strategy.
The StratPlan System is the Answer
StratPlan is the system that combines the essential tools, techniques and strategic coaching needed to create a comprehensive and winning company strategy. Together we conduct a series of strategy workshops and use the StratPlan strategic planning software solution. This cloud-based solution simplifies and streamlines the strategic planning process through the practical utilization of analytical tools such as Mission, Vision, Goals, Market Identification, SWOT analysis, Porters five forces of competition, PESTEL analysis, industry success factor, competitor analysis, and others tools.
Creating Great Strategy is Hard Work
- You know you need a strategy, but where do you start?
- There are many strategy tools, but which ones are the best?
- What are the right steps to take? In what order?
- How do I know what questions to ask?
- What is the best way to document my strategy creation?
- How do I turn my Strategic initiatives into a project plan?
- How do I track Strategic Plan tasks and hold my team accountable?
- How do I measure success/failure of my Strategy?
Strategy without Action is a Dream
But Action without Strategy is a Nightmare
Industry research studies have shown that small and medium businesses (SMBs) that do not have a coherent strategy lose an average of $190,000/year through poor staff direction, conflicting goals, and the inefficiencies across the organization. Companies who implement a misinformed or bad strategy suffer much more, cash drains away, and can ultimately go out of business.
Main Elements of StratPlan Software:
- Mission statement creation and evaluation
- Vision statement creation and evaluation
- Company values creation and evaluation
- Company objectives creation and evaluation
- Forces driving change identification and evaluation
- Key success factors analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces of Competition
- Industry Canvas Map
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategy Maps
- Strategy Project Plan with Task Assignments
- Strategy Execution Dashboard