The Customer lifecycle from Introduction to Loyal Referrer
Your marketing and sales efforts begin at the moment your customer becomes discontented and continues throughout the lifetime of your relationship.
- Referrals – Prospects search the Web and ask others for “Who can best solve my challenge?”
- Research – Prospects compile a list of potential solution sources and vendors.
- Readiness – The Prospect is now ready to purchase from you. Ease of purchase is essential.
- Relationship – The Prospect is now a Customer. The buying experience must exceed expectations.
- Reliability – Your product/service must at a minimum fulfill the promises made prior purchase. High quality is important in every part of the customer experience.
- Responsiveness – When your Customer communicates an issue, problem or provides feedback it is important to respond quickly and resolve the issue to their satisfaction.
- Repurchase – When the first 6 R’s are done correctly your customers will come back to purchase again and again. You also have the opportunity to upsell/downsell your other products to a loyal customer.